build your custom Pickleball Paddle
Third Shot Drop Custom Paddles can be built to suit every player’s game and style of play. Players can customize all of the components listed below. The configurator allows you to “see” your paddle as you design it and if you have any questions about the specfics of an option, just click the link for additional information. Have fun!
- Shape - Chaos or Kratos. Chaos is wide and squarish. Kratos is elongated.
- Edge color
- Core - You can choose between an Aluminum honeycomb, Polymer Composite honeycomb, or Nomex honeycomb.
- Surface - We offer a choice of Carbon Fiber Weave, Graphite or Fiberglass Composite.
- Handle shape - You have the option of traditional octagonal tennis shape, rounded square or oval.
- Weight - You can pick a weight from five weight ranges to fit your personal style.
- Handle circumference - we have circumferences from 4” to 5”. To determine the right size for you, go to “Sizing your grip”.
- Grip style - There are 3 to choose from - a ridged grip with raised stitching, a smooth flat grip and a stitched grip. All grips are cushioned to conform to your hand for maximum grip and comfort.
- Grip color
- Graphics - You can upload your own or choose from our selection.
We provide all these options so every Third Shot Drop Custom Paddle is as unique as the player who is using it.
Custom Level I: Stock plus $10. - Stock Colors for each Model as shown on Custom Stock Page. Choice of weight, edge trim, handle shape, grip size, grip style, grip color, left or right handed grip wrap.
Custom Level II: Custom Level I plus $30. - Choice of weight, edge trim, handle shape, grip size, grip style, grip color, left or right handed grip wrap, custom color or graphic on both sides, custom text or name.
Custom Level III: Custom Level I plus $50. - Choice of weight, edge trim, handle shape, grip size, grip style, grip color, left or right handed grip wrap, custom graphic (yours or ours) or custom color with different graphic or color on each side, custom text or name.